THE SYSTEM OF ECOLOGICAL CONTAINERS
To meet the needs of the companies, which have, in Poland, a permition to dispose of used light sources and the companies that deal with the their reception from users, our company developed the design elements of the system of ecological containers for storage and transportation of used fluorescent lamps and high pressure lamps.
ECO-LAMP containers consist of a container and cover with closing buckle. It is a practical and safe way of storage and transportation of used light sources containing hazardous mercury compounds.
Its main advantages are:
- Maximum use of storage and transportation area - both, full (one on top of another) as well as empty (one inside another) containers
- Dust and weather resistant
- Possibility of transportation using a forlift
- Durability that guarantees safety and longlasting use of the containers
- Possibility of recycling of the worn out containers
The design assumptions contain:
- Type A - Containers - Designed for fluorescent lamp of regular lenghts.
- Type B - Containers - Designed for high pressure lamps (equipped with inserts protecting each individual lamp from damage).
- Type C - Working container - Designed for high pressure lamps adapted to be transported on trucks with a boom for replacing worn out tubes.
- Type D - Universal container - Designed for mounting on garbage trucks.
This content is being translated - we'll update it soon.
SEND US YOUR REQUEST FOR QUOTATION: